Your pictures and fotos in a Slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this Slideshow

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MIA



It accured to me the other day that I have not been faithful to my blog as of late. This being my first blog, I am assuming the seasonal lack of posting is natural and may even be expected by the seasoned blog reader. I must however, apologize to my faithful 8 subscribers who without you, I would really fear that NO ONE is hearing me. I thank you for hanging in there with me even with my lack of updates. First off, I have to say that my usual reasons for posting (irate rants from some social injustice) have silenced themselves. Either I have grown up and am no longer effected (doubtful) or they are just not doing things to annoy me (most probable). These rants were the most entertaining for me to write. So, I have been bored lately! Of course, the CPSIA has lent itself to me as a plentiful base of material. I am not writing about that much because it causes a bit of panic as I watch congress end my little dream. Not to mention, denial has been a faithful friend lately. I deny the fact that this is happening to me and it goes away (at least temporarily in my brain). I should have blogged about my little ones first Christmas and his induction into the worldly day of gift giving. I have to admit that his adoration for the taste of all that colorful paper was quite delightful!! His little giggles of glee every time someone handed him another ball of the crinkly stuff!! What joy it was to watch. Some of you will ask why I speak only of the commercial aspect of Christmas and not about the religious meaning. Well, some of you already know that answer. I don't subscribe to the "Christ's birth, Reason for the season" thing. Christ was not born at this time of year and far to many people don't actually realize the pagan history and beginning of Christmas. We as a family choose to celebrate this time of year as a time to share His love with the world and yes, we do participate in the school functions and such, but even our church teaches the truth on this issue. SO, for us "Christ's love is the Reason for the Season"!! Enough on that.

In 2009, I promise to keep up a bit better. Blog a bit more often. Love a bit more fiercely. Oh and lose that pesky 20 lbs. What does this new year bring for you? I would ask you to post a comment but I STILL can not get that to work for my blog. So email me! Oroscowa@yahoo.com. I'll post your comments in my next update (with your permission of course).

Blessings, KimO

No comments: