Your pictures and fotos in a Slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this Slideshow

Friday, January 30, 2009

CPSIA CLEARANCE SALE







This is a great time of year for clearing out the old and bringing in the new. Closets ore being weeded through, dressers formerly stuffed to the brim

are now beginning to feel an ease on their joints. Stores are also getting rid of their old merchandise at wonderful prices getting ready for the new seasons fashions. Well, thanks to CPSIA, I too am experienceing a season of change and you directly benefit from that!! I will no longer be offering ready to ship slings. Those pictured above are my last three (I think). They can be yours for only $30.00 at www.RedheadO.Etsy.com !! Which is a considerable savings from their $55.00 price. I will still be offering slings but only on a custom order basis. It will severly thin out my Etsy store. No more tag toys, hats or slings. Just a custom service. BUt honestly, that is okay. When I started this business, that is all I offered. Just custom orders. I love designing for and with you. I love toiling over specially selected fabrics, praying for your family and your little one who will be riding in my carrier, knowing your name as I send up my petitions to the Holy Father. Change is good!!

Blessings, KimO

No comments: